How it Works
- High Lustre Mirrors for clarity of reflected images.
- Mirror edge sealant applied to all mirror edges to maximise mirror longevity.
- All fittings and fixtures are compliant with the rigorous Australian Standard AS 1288.
- Our mirror products not only look great, but are fit for purpose.
- Glass100’s commitment to quality ensures that your glass installation not only looks great and is functional when it is first installed, but remains so for years to come.
Our mirrors are manufactured with longevity in mind. The application of a specialist mirror edge sealant protects the reflective mirror silvering against delamination.
Glass100 also makes sure our mirrors comlpy with the strict requirements of Australian Standard AS1288.
Framed Mirrors. In addition to the standard slimline aluminium frame colours of Bright Anodised (Bright Silver), White Powdercoat and Matt Annodised (Matt Silver), Reflections Series Custom Made Mirrors have a further 13 optional frame colours available to provide a match to your décor. For bathroom installations, these colours are the same as shower screen framing colour options.
Polished and Bevelled Edges
Frameless Mirrors. Reflections Series Custom Made Frameless Mirrors are available with both polished or bevelled edging. Machine polished edges provide a safe, timeless and minimalist perimeter. Bevelled edging provides a distinct sloping perimeter than is available in widths ranging from 15 to 35mm.
Product & Process Videos
MJL to edit text
Reinforcement Statement and Closing Argument (needs title)
MJL to edit text
Frequently Asked Questions
Who We Are
Glass100 is a family business, owned and operated right here in WA. We supply and install professionally manufactured glass products for domestic and commercial requirements. With a commitment to market leading products, we can provide innovative solutions to your glass needs, all with a cost effective focus.