Wood Fire Heater (ROBAX) Glass
How it Works
Glass100 supplies and installs Robax heat resistant glass for wood fire heaters, slow combustion wood burners and pot belly stoves.
Robax is the world leading product for transparent heat resistant ceramic glass. Featuring an extremely low thermal expansion, Robax is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 750 degrees Celsius. Notably, substantial temperature shifts and temperature differences do not affect the performance of Robax glass ceramic.
Further product information is available on the Robax website.
Fire Heater Glass Repair
If the viewing glass in your wood fired heater, slow combustion wood burner or pot belly stove door has been cracked, chipped, damaged or is no longer transparent and requires replacement, Glass100 can assist. Glass100 also carries rope gasket, stove gasket cement and high temperature silicone for common maintenance requirements.
Obtain A Quote – Australia Wide Delivery
To obtain a quote on the fire heater glass repair or maintenance requirement, simply collate the following information:
- Size of the piece of glass required (height, width & thickness), including unit of measurement
- Style of heater or stove that the glass panel is required for
- Indicate what has happened to the existing or previous piece of glass ie. Cracked, Shattered, Chipped, Uncleanable, etc
- Indicate if it is for DIY pickup, Repair at a Glass100 workshop or if On-site installation is required
- Detail the Suburb and Postcode if On-site installation is required
MJL to edit text
Reinforcement Statement and Closing Argument (needs title)
MJL to edit text
Frequently Asked Questions
Who We Are
Glass100 is a family business, owned and operated right here in WA. We supply and install professionally manufactured glass products for domestic and commercial requirements. With a commitment to market leading products, we can provide innovative solutions to your glass needs, all with a cost effective focus.