Glass100 Custom Pet Doors
- Safe and Secure
- Made from High-Quality, Durable Materials
- Won’t Harm Your Cat or Dog
- Built to Fit Any Shape or Size
- Won’t Damage Your Home
- Installation Included
If you’re looking for a pet door – whether a dog door or a cat door – you’ve come to the right place. Glass100 is Perth’s premier supplier and installer of cat doors and dog doors. Our pet doors are made from high-quality, durable materials, safe for your home and your pet, affordable, and secure. Best of all, they’re custom-built to fit your special pet. Just like humans, cats and dogs come in all different shapes and sizes. Our skilled team can craft the perfect cat door or dog door built to suit your pet’s shape and size, as well as the shape and dimension of the preferred entry/exit point for your furry friend.
Now Offering Pet Doors for Large Breeds!
In addition to our standard range of dog doors and cat doors, Glass100 now stock a range of pet doors suitable for large breeds.
Custom Pet Doors
- Cat Doors and Cat Flaps
- Dog Doors and Doggy Doors/Doggie Doors
- Large Breed Pet Doors
Glass100 is proud to be Perth’s premier cat doors and dog doors supplier and installer.
Here’s how it works:
Our expert team crafts our custom dog doors and cat doors into custom-cut panels of toughened safety glass. We use this highly durable material in order to ensure each of our custom pet doors are extremely strong, heat resistant, and, most importantly, safe. If broken, it shatters into small cubes instead of sharp shards, protecting your pet (or even curious children) from harm!
This toughened safety glass is made via a thermal tempering process. The glass is placed onto a roller table, taking it through a furnace that heats it to above 600° C. The glass is then rapidly cooled with forced draughts of air, while the inner portion of the glass remains free to flow for a short time.
The glass cannot be cut once it has been transformed into toughened safety glass; therefore, the hole required for the installation of the pet door needs to be cut into the glass prior to the glass going through the toughening process. This means existing toughened glass panels, such as laundry doors, cannot have the pet door hole cut into them and require replacing.
We value your safety.
Your and your pet’s safety and security are our highest concerns. You can expect excellence from the Glass100 team – we go above and beyond to apply industry best standards for the manufacture and installation of dog doors, cat doors, and cat flaps. All installations are 100% compliant with the requirements of Australian Standard AS1288. Have more questions? Check out our FAQs, contact us online, or call us at 08-6500-0022 today!
Get a Quote on Custom Dog Doors and Cat Doors
Ready to get your personalized quote for your custom pet doors? To give you an accurate quote, we’ll need the following information from you:
- Dimensions – Measure the height and width of the glass that you can see in the glass panel to be replaced.
- Type of Glass – Dog doors and cat doors may require a different type of glass. Please let us know whether you need clear, tinted, obscured, patterned, or double glazed glass.
- Frame Type – What style of frame do you have around the existing glass panel? Often the frame is aluminum with a rubber seal, wood with a putty seal, wood with a timber bead, steel with a putty seal, or double glazed with a PVC frame.
- Pet Door Size – The size of your cat or dog will determine which pet door is best for your furry friend. Need help? Check out our Glass100 Pet Door Pricelist, which includes size diagrams of all pet doors. If you’re still unsure, we recommend using a cardboard box to test sizing. Simply cut the designated flap size into the side of the box and then place your dog or cat into the box to see if the flap size is big enough for your pet to pass through.
Once you have gathered this information, call us or click here to send it our way, and we’ll give you a personalized quote.
Ordering Your Pet Door & Toughened Glass Panel
Ready to order your custom dog door or custom cat door? Great! Here’s how to order:
1) Contact Us to Get Started:
- Via phone at 08-6500-0022
- Online here
2) Schedule Site Measure – Once confirmed, you’ll receive a call from our team to schedule your site measurement at a convenient date and time.
3) Glass100 Crafts Your Pet Doors – After the site measure, our team will cut the glass panel to the required size and cut the hole in the glass panel. This custom panel will then be processed by the toughening furnace to be transformed into Category A Toughened Safety Glass. Once the panel has completed the toughening process, it is inspected to meet our exceptional quality standards.
4) Schedule Installation – We will then reach out to schedule your pet door installation at a convenient date and time.
Payment of any outstanding balance is required at completion of installation, with Glass100 preferring direct payment via EFT. Please note that the installation glaziers do not carry change with them.
To learn more or start your pet door order, please contact Glass100 at 08 6500 0022.
Check Out Our Pet Doors Gallery:
Your Pet Deserves the Best, So Call Glass100 to Get Your Pet Doors Today!
Glass100 Pet Doors | Dog Doors, Doggy Doors, Doggie Doors, Cat Flaps, Cat Doors | Glass100 – Malaga, WA – Perth